We ask that you follow the below guidelines.
- Masks must be worn at all times when in the store. No exceptions.
- Please keep six feet of distance between yourself and other customers.
- At this time we prefer credit card over cash as your payment method.
- We are happy to measure items for you, just ask!
- If you would like to shop alone, we make appointments for private shopping on Sunday.
- We are only accepting items for consignment through our online submission form, which you can find here. You can also submit your consignments by sending an e-mail with images attached to email@example.com.
- When your items are approved, furniture and accessories must be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before arrival (hard surfaces need to be disinfected, and soft surfaces must be vacuumed). Ex. sofas need to be vacuumed as well as under the cushions, rugs need to be vacuumed on both sides, dressers/cabinets need to be cleared out and wiped down (inside and out), glassware needs to be washed prior to arrival, and artwork needs to be cleaned and ready for display. These cleaning procedures are always expected when consigning with us, but due to current circumstances are being more strictly enforced.
If consignors or customers are feeling sick, please stay home!
If you are unable to follow these guidelines please call or e-mail as we’d love to assist you virtually!